A handsome, handmade Western Red Cedar log cabin, set on its own 5 acre paddock in the grounds of Brynallt Country Park. The park is infact a large country estate located near Welsh Frankton, whiuch itself is just 3 miles from the famous meres (lakes) at Ellesmere.
Extremely well furnished and equipped, the log cabin provides high quality, open plan self catering accommodation. It’s a romantic alternative to a regular cottage holiday.
There are glorious views over the Shropshire Plains from the estate. The spacious and private front terrace also overlooks the paddock, a fine way to dine alfresco and enjoy a BBQ.
The area is blessed with scenic walks, fishing, boating, sailing and wildlife. Within easy reach of the log cabin are various attractions, including Chester Zoo, Llangollen with it’s walking and watersports, the historic town of Shrewsbury.
LOG CABIN FEATURES
- Solar heating – which provides electricity for the hot water and oil radiators
- Double electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- 3 x wall-mounted flat screen combi TV/DVD
- All solar power & electricity included
- Bed linen & towels included
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front terrace with furniture, plus BBQ
- Lawned area & use of 5 acre paddock
- 2 well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs & restaurants 3 miles (nearest pub 20 mins walk)
- Note: This property accepts babes-in-arms only.
Click to view LIVE Availability for the Cedar Cabin
Brynallt Hall, Welsh Frankton, Nr Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12 9HL