Ash Lodge is a lovely, modern, well appointed lodge, on a private site next to a small farm, set in the stunning Clun Valley (AONB). The accommodation is light and airy and is ideal for a retreat any time of the year.
In the nearby countryside, there are some great walks straight from the front door, to either shady woodland or to the rolling hills with far stretching views into Wales. Just down the lane, in a ten minute walk, is the Clunton village pub serving great good and local ales.
Nearby is the picturesque small town of Clun with shops, pubs and quaint tearooms. A little further afield are the larger, historic towns of Ludlow, Shrewsbury and Hereford, along with numerous smaller, attractive towns such as Much Wenlock, Bishops Castle and Church Stretton.
Ash Lodge is also popular with people who like fishing and cycling (on-site cycle store). Alternatively, for those who just want to sit back and relax in the wonderful
riverside setting and enjoy the peace and quiet, along with fantastic views from the decking, then this is the ideal place.
- Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes and access to bathroom
- Twin bedroom with mirror wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate walk in shower.
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, gas hob and oven
- Sitting room with twin leather sofas, television, DVD/Bluray, Hi-Fi., access to decking.
- Dining area with oak table and chairs, access to decking.
- Cost includes Wi-Fi, heating, electricity, towels, bedding, cleaning.
- Travel cot available (bedding not provided).
- NO booking fee required.
- Short breaks of 3 or more days available. Please contact us for details.
Prices and Availability
Low season £315, Mid season £400, high season £425, Peak £650
Owner Website: www.ashlodgeshropshire.co.uk
Please mention Simply Shropshire with any enquiry
Ash Lodge, Clun Valley Lodges, Clunton, Craven Arms, SU7 0HU