Just 6 miles to the market town or Ludlow, a renowned centre for fine dining, and within easy walking distance to an excellent local bar/bistro, guests will be spoiled for choice when it comes to eating out.
The outdoor enthusiast is also well catered for, with many trails, gorgeous countryside and Shropshire’s outdoor capital Church Stretton, just a 15 minute drive away.
The lodge itself is a newly converted small L shape property all set on one level. An open plan layout with a kitchen with all the mod cons, a large dining area big enough for six and a light spacious lounge with a log burner. There is also a double room and one twin bedroom plus bathroom with bath and shower. To the right of the property you will find a small secure paddock with picnic benches.
- Fridge with small freezer, electric oven and hob, microwave
- Open plan dining area
- Lounge with two leather sofas, coffee table and TV with Freeview
- Log burning stove
- Bedroom one (sleeps 2) Double bed
- Bedroom two (sleeps 2) Two single beds
- Bathroom with bath and shower overhead
The lodge also has shared access to a heated indoor swimming pool, which you can book to use exclusively and use of a hard tennis court.
- Cot and highchair available
- Stag and Hen parties are welcome
- Wi-Fi available within the property
- Shared access to a heated indoor swimming pool which you can book to use exclusively for your party. The swimming pool will be available from February.
- Use of a hard tennis court (£35 booking fee)
Onibury, Craven Arms, Shropshire, United Kingdom