This cottage near Craven Arms is ideal for a family, group of friends or even a couple that wish to explore this beautiful county. An attractive, stone built, barn conversion which stands in its own grounds, close to the owners’ home on a 200-acre livestock farm.
The small Shropshire town of Craven Arms has shops, a hotel with bar and restaurant, takeaways and cafes. Craven Arms is also home to the magestic Stokesay Castle, one of England’s finest fortified manors, Stokesay Court which was one of the locations for the film Atonement, and the Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre.
There are many good walks from this Craven Arms cottage with the Three Woods Walk and the Shropshire Way both bordering the farm, as well as Wenlock Edge, Corvedale Valley and the lovely hills around Church Stretton, known as Little Switzerland, all close by or visit the historic towns of Ludlow, Church Stretton, Much Wenlock, Bridgnorth and Shrewsbury.
Accommodation in brief
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x singles, 1 x ground floor double with French doors to garden. Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, sink basin and WC. First floor sink basin and WC. Spacious lounge with electric log-effect stove and French doors which lead out to the pretty garden. Fitted kitchen with dining area and seating for all the family.
- Oil central heating
- Electric fire/stove in lounge
- Electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Storage for bikes
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (please keep dogs on lead when outside of the garden due to livestock on farm)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile.
Click to view LIVE Availability
The Stable House, Onibury, Craven Arms SY7 9BE, United Kingdom