Sleeping up to 8 people, The Round House is a truly incredible holiday home nestled in the hills of Church Stretton with expansive views across the valley to the Long Mynd.
The unique, reverse level accommodation allows guests to soak up the views from the lounge which boasts a stunning wrap-around, panoramic window leading onto a gorgeous balcony.
The luxury touches do not stop there as the property comes complete with its own hot tub, underfloor heating, an all-important dishwasher and Sky TV.
The Round House is located a short walk down to the market town of Church Stretton, where you’ll find a good selection of Inns, hotels with restaurants, cafés and takeaways.
Church Stretton has long imitated a Swiss hillside village, and as such a myriad of different country walking possibilities begin right from your front door. With Caer Caradoc and The Stretton Hills just a short approach walk away and The Long Mynd including Cardingmill Valley within easy reach from the town.
Nearby tourist attractions including the historic towns and castles of Ludlow and Shrewsbury.
- Hot tub
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop less than 1 mile away
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- 2 x king-size bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and WC
- 2 x twin bedrooms
- Enclosed garden with hot tub, pathway, seating and lawn
- Wrap-around balcony with seating and bike storage
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, handheld shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- First-floor open-plan kitchen, dining area and seating area
- Gas central heating and underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,
- 6 x TVs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
Clive Avenue, Church Stretton