Overlooking the River Severn, Marine Terrace provides a fantastic holiday home for a group of friends or large families.
Within easy walking distance of Shrewsbury’s market town centre, with it’s variety of shopping, restaurants and Inns, the cottage is set high the River Severn, with views across the flowing waters and up to the English Bridge.
The cottage provides a modern open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting area which features a large 50 inch TV, with a variety of films available on its hard drive.
An additional sitting room, also equipped with a TV, ornamental fireplace and a double sofa bed, allows for an escape to relax from the main TV room or to provide an additional sleeping area.
Those riverside views are also wonderfully enjoyed from the four bedrooms. There are two shower rooms on the ground and first floors which provide stylish shower facilities, with modern fixtures and fittings.
Large, glazed doors lead onto a small, rear garden area and for a little indulgence, a large terrace which can be accessed from upstairs, offers a private retreat for a soak in the 6 seater hot tub whilst enjoying a glass of wine.
THIS SHREWSBURY RIVERSIDE ACCOMMODATION FEATURES…
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Parking available in several car parks nearby
- Space to load/unload car nearby
- Rear, enclosed access patio
- 6-seater hot tub on terrace
- Decking furniture
- 6 x TVs with Freeview, hard drive with 400 hours of films/TV
- 1000 albums of music
- Xbox One with games
- Minimal traffic noise while outdoors
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants 1 min walk
Please note: Direct access to river path, via gate at end of enclosed outside area, with railings and barriers to prevent easy access to river.
Click calendar to check LIVE Availability or Book Online
Marine Terrace, St. Julians Crescent, Shrewsbury