Group Accommodation in Brief
- Spacious accommodation for large family group occasions
- Eight bedrooms with TV and en-suite (seven with shower, basin and WC; one with bath, shower over, basin and WC)
– 1 x first floor king-size double
– 2 x second floor king-size double
– 1 x first floor twin
– 2 x first floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single
– 2 x second floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single (one with bath).
- Ground floor basin and WC.
- Commercial kitchen.
- 10 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, CD (with speakers throughout)
- Large enclosed lawned garden with furniture, BBQ, children’s play area, trampoline and Wendy House
- 7 seater hot tub
- Dining room (seats 20).
- Two sitting rooms with woodburning stove.
- Garden room with table tennis.
- Games room with pool table.
- Indoor heated endless swimming pool (16’ x 7’ x 4′ deep).
Just three miles from the delightful Shropshire town of Market Drayton lies Rosehill Manor, which with its large living areas alongside high quality leisure facilities, provides a wonderful base for large family celebrations, short breaks and holidays.
Located in spacious grounds and attached to the owners’ home, this sizable Market Drayton Manor house boasts a commercial catering kitchen that provides all the equipment that even the most experienced chef will need. It also features a dining table that is large enough to seat all twenty guests, perfect for large family celebrations.
Two large sitting rooms provide all the comfort that you would expect, so light one of the woodburning stoves and relax as you catch up on the day’s tales of exploration. For those that like a little more action, you’ll find a table tennis table, pool table and table football.
A real treat for all the family is the superb indoor heated swimming pool. Whether it’s a casual dip or perhaps a full workout, the pool caters for both activities. With a flick of a switch you can swim against the current and burn off any extra calories.
If after a long day walking through delightful Shropshire countryside, why not make the most of the 7-seater hot tub, overlooking the garden.
There are a number of country lane walks are nearby, and Market Drayton boasts a good selection of shops and bars, and is close to the Shropshire Union Canal.
Rosehill Manor will provide all the family, from every generation, an unforgettable holiday in the beautiful county of Shropshire.
Rosehill Manor Accommodation Amenities
- Oil central heating with woodburning stoves
- Two commercial gas range cookers with oven and 6-ring hob, microwaves, fridges, freezers and ice machine
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, commercial dishwasher
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stoves included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Cot and two highchairs provided
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.5 miles
– Note: A bar and catering service can be provided at extra cost, by prior arrangement with the owner
– Note: The property is next to the A41, some road noise can be heard and children to be supervised in the car park at all times
– Note: Stairs to second floor are steep, not suitable for less mobile
– Note: The two second floor family rooms have an adjoining door that can be unlocked on request
– Note: The owners live in an annexe attached to the property
– Note: Short Breaks available all year round at 75% of the weekly rental
– Note: Check-in 4pm.
Click to view LIVE Availability or Book
Back to Simply Shropshire Cottages home
Rosehill, Market Drayton TF9 2JF