The Maltster’s House is an award winning 18th century holiday cottage that can accommodate up to 10 people and is located just a short walk away from the centre of historic Ludlow.
This luxury Ludlow holiday cottage is a stunning example of how modern renovation can still be sympathetic to past traditions, retaining bags of character, with oak beams throughout. It is a Grade II listed Ludlow cottage and holder of Ludlow’s Conservation and Heritage Award for quality of conservation and enhancement
The cottage is ideal for a family holiday in Ludlow, with 4 large bedrooms. Sleeping up to 10 people it makes for the perfect getaway for a family celebration with pubs and restaurants just a short wlak away.
One of the bedrooms is located on the ground and includes an en-suite bathroom. Downstairs there is also a kitchen with breakfast area, an attractive dining room with TV, and a sitting room with TV and a wood burning stove.
There are 3 more bedrooms upstairs including a king-size four poster double, a family room with a king-size double and a single with additional pull-out bed. There is also a twin bedroom. There is also a large bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC.
ThIS Ludlow cottage features…
- Four poster bed
- Ground floor bedroom
- Wood burning stove
- Garden / Patio
- Cot and Highchair available
- Pub and shop less than a mile away
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Broadband / WiFi
- Free parking permit for 1 car, plus roadside spaces available over the road and 50 yards away
- If needed, there is a 24 hour car park 2 mins walk from property
- Courtyard garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub just 1 minute walk away
- Ludlow restaurants and castle just 5 minute walk.
Click to view LIVE Availability
The Maltsters House, 111 Corve Street, Ludlow, Shropshire, SY8 1DJ