Take a magical journey through a fantasy land of enchanted woodland, cliff edges, ravines and bridges. Discover tunnels and explore the caves high on Grotto Hill where you can enjoy distant views to the mountains of Wales.
This magical landscape, an 18th century Romantic Movement garden, was lovingly restored and reopened in 1993 and provides visitors with a unique outdoor experience.
The parkland is set in 100 acres and was voted ‘2003 Adventure of the Year’ by the Good Britain Guide. Exploring the Follies takes between 2-3 hours, making it the Get iPhone Out of Recovery Mode perfect visitor attraction should the weather restrict you to just a morning or afternoon outdoors. Combined with family events at the weekends, a full, fun packed day is guaranteed.
- Free car parking for visitors
- Caspian’s tea rooms open for refreshments and light snacks
- Picnic tables are available throughout the park
- Torches are required and are available for purchase in the visitor centre
- Due to the hilly terrain, wheelchair and pushchair access is limited to the Visitor centre and Grand Valley
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead
- Silver Safari trips are available for the less mobile – by pre-arrangement
- Visitor Centre direct line 01948 841777
Hawkstone Park Follies, Weston-under-Redcastle, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY4 5JY
Visit their website for more information