Set in a wonderful, secluded location, this traditional and charming one bedroom Ironbridge holiday cottage is within a short walk of the town, with all its cafés, restaurants and inns.Its elevated position provides wonderful views across Ironbridge Gorge.
Recently renovated,this charming 19th century cottage is approached down a flight of 16 steps through the terraced garden. A garden which boasts glorious views of the gorge.
Inside, the kitchen is well equipped with a range of modern fitted units, plus a double Belfast sink. The lounge has a dining area and features original exposed beams and underfloor heating for your comfort.
Upstairs is an bedroom with a king-size bed and ensuite bathroom where more views of the gorge can be enjoyed.
- Central heating with ground floor underfloor heating.
- Electric oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Washing machine with dryer.
- TV with Freeview, Xbox 360, WiFi, selection of books, games and a selection of DVDs.
- Fuel and power included.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Car park permit provided for local car parks (nearest 300 yards away), with loading/unloading at top of lane.
- Bicycle lock (outdoor).
- Enclosed terraced garden with patio and furniture and stunning views !
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub just 2 mins walk (down a steep hill).
Note: Unfenced drop in garden.
Click calendar to check availability and prices.
Severn Bank, Ironbridge, Shropshire